• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What happened to the Russian chap who was doing search engine dev?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burdock
    what an angry man!
    He sounded so much like my teenage son it was SCARY

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
      I have been called worse. In fact on this board I regard your comments as flattery Anyway big shot I thought you had work to do.
      PANGO and DODGY up a tree, K I S S I N G !!!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Gosh.

So much fun & I missed it all...

Though not as much fun as when I started a thread comparing Star Wars with the British Empire....
        tell, tell?

or even better, link, link....

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
          tell, tell?

or even better, link, link....
          It got deleted within about 15 mins...

I'd read something on the web that compared the British to the Empire, while the plucky young American States were the Republic or some such nonsense.

Someone got very annoyed with the thread & got himself/herself/itself banned in about 5 posts.
          Last edited by zeitghost; 31 July 2007, 14:38.

Comment

Originally posted by pango
            Oh just **** off!

You lot pratt around pretending you are the Masters of the Universe but are just a bunch of pseudo-employees.

IT Contractor == someone who couldn't set up and run a real business if their lives depended on it.

What real entrepreneur works through 'Agencies'?

Red Dawn was right - most of you are "glorified typists".
            Oooh. 'Ark at him!
            handbags at dawn, boys.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by pango
              Oh just **** off!

Red Dawn was right - most of you are "glorified typists".
              I think I speak for all my fellow contractors - to classify our noble profession as 'glorified typists' is quite frankly - unacceptable.

Please do use terminology which does reflect our true status eg 'Hookers with Keyboards'.

I thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
                Please do use terminology which does reflect our true status eg 'Hookers with Keyboards'.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock

I thank you.
                  whereas we are pimps with job boards
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                  X