• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This Weekend!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kramer
    whate will you be wearing??? thermals and a sow wester?
    Nah, I'll be wearing half a pint down my top and various hot meat snacks over my face by that time I'd have thought!

You'd know me - I'll be the only one who sounds like a geordie, and I look like my avatar! Plus I'd imagine I'll be the loudest one (I tend to shout when I'm p*ssed)

Just shout SallyAnne and I'll waddle over to you
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by fzbucks
      Sacklands I think it was called - a village pub by the look of it - the wedding was in santorini in greece so they just had a small do here.
      Ah Ive never heard of that, but then I'm not from these wierd parts.
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

SA, if you're into aircraft that much what I'm going to tell ya could make you very jealous.

10 years ago had a back seat flight in a Tornado F3 in the Falkland Islands.

Awesome and more.

Did a bombing run up A6 alley and barrel rolled into San Carlos bay and spoof divebombed a RN ship there. 7G, couldn't move a muscle.

Then went out over the sea for aeros, loop the loop, cuban twists the lot and went supersonic which is weird as going through the SB you feel nothing, but when youslow down you defo feel the pressure wave hit you.

But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon
          SA, if you're into aircraft that much what I'm going to tell ya could make you very jealous.

Awesome and more.

Did a bombing run up A6 alley and barrel rolled into San Carlos bay and spoof divebombed a RN ship there. 7G, couldn't move a muscle.

Then went out over the sea for aeros, loop the loop, cuban twists the lot and went supersonic which is weird as going through the SB you feel nothing, but when youslow down you defo feel the pressure wave hit you.

Stag do?

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
            Stag do?

Opposite actually, was when Ex-wife left me, got a dear John whilst down the FA. Drowned sorrows with copious amounts of Boddies.
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Awesome and more.

Ah god, that must have been the best experience of your life!!

I'm more of an "admire from the ground" kind of girl...but wow, what an experience! I'd probably jump at the chance too...very jealous!
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Opposite actually, was when Ex-wife left me, got a dear John whilst down the FA. Drowned sorrows with copious amounts of Boddies.
                Jaysus!!!

What job was you doing there? How did you blag the ride in the Tornado?

(Oh, and sorry about wife...letter....etc)

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
                  Jaysus!!!

What job was you doing there? How did you blag the ride in the Tornado?

(Oh, and sorry about wife...letter....etc)

Don't be sorry about wife, got a new one now.

Used to be in RAF as groundcrew (radar) in the FA they used to take one groundcrew up a week if they had enough serviceable jets and I lucked in.

Comment

Working...
                  X