• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Banning Policy ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyajae
    It would be quicker if you could just come to the point about the thread
    I think this is the bit sas is talking about :-

"What kind of chicken tulip pussy is afraid of competition? Can't get a job because you lost out to an immigrant? Well TOUGH tulip. Nobody wants to pay you for your half-assed work if someone else can do it better."

I'd agree with sas here. Stuff like this should be banned, whereas callain wotsername got banned for something mild in Irish. Maybe it's because she's a girl.
    It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith

"What kind of chicken tulip pussy is afraid of competition? Can't get a job because you lost out to an immigrant? Well TOUGH tulip. Nobody wants to pay you for your half-assed work if someone else can do it better."
      No, I think it's the bit I just posted.

Comment

SASguru has form in throwing a tizzy fit and
        getting people banned. Pathetic really.
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
          SASguru has form in throwing a tizzy fit and
          getting people banned. Pathetic really.
          Read the thread - I called for a clarification, not for anyone to be banned.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'd agree with sas here. Stuff like this should be banned, whereas callain wotsername got banned for something mild in Irish. Maybe it's because she's a girl.
            You are getting confused. That was a quote from Maddox's page in response to the offensive comments... Read the thread before making the completely wrong assumption.

Tip: Quotes have brackets around them.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              ...needs to be clarified. On the one hand we have people banned for minor misdemeanours, on the other hand grossly offensive language is tolerated.

What gives, mods?
              is there some difficulty with the board's t&c or have i missed something?

Comment

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane
                  You are getting confused. That was a quote from Maddox's page in response to the offensive comments... Read the thread before making the completely wrong assumption.

Tip: Quotes have brackets around them.
                  I copied it exactly from your post. It has double quotes around it for some reason and I can't find it mentioned earlier in the thread.
                  It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

I copied it exactly from your post. It has double quotes around it for some reason and I can't find it mentioned earlier in the thread.
                    I actually meant inverted commas, my main point was, that if you were following the thread, you would see I was actually using that text to illustrate a point to the individual who was being offensive.

Comment

What happened was a typo occured and the usual nazi taunters got to work. You saw the posts that were the really offensive ones. The esteemed forumer simply played along with their usual stupidity and was sacrificed so we can see exactly what people will actually do to stifle real debate. What depths people will go to in order to appear 'better than yow', complicity in giving away our country is a small price for them. Now discuss the issues and stop girly chatting about a set-up.

Comment

Working...
                      X