• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Immigration - BBC One, Monday 23 July at 2030 BST

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Cnvt
    Why can't we discuss immigration without racist bigots and idiots stealing the limelight?

I don't want power I want my country back. I want to be able to spade a spade, I want our people to be in full employment and I want the losers who we import to do mickey mouse jobs sent home, we have no need of their lack of skills.

Why can you not read, where is race mentioned here fool?

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt
      Why can't we discuss immigration without racist bigots and idiots stealing the limelight?

Racist bigots because that's what they do. If I'm one of the idiots, apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
        or possibly sleeve?
        Indeed. Alzheimers strikes early.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          Indeed. Alzheimers strikes early.
          we had noticed
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by DavidCH
            You are BA Baracus and I claim my 5 gold chains ...
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
              or possibly sleeve?
              Eh?

Comment

Eh?
                Doh!
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

I don't want power I want my country back. I want to be able to spade a spade, I want our people to be in full employment and I want the losers who we import to do mickey mouse jobs sent home, we have no need of their lack of skills.

The devil is in the detail. What for example do you mean by "call a spade a spade"?
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

How quaint, you don't agree and call names.

I'd like to crush you like an insect but I don't wanna do the time
                    do you really wanna confront me?
                    do you really wanna deal with me? uh? uh? uh?, no!
                    I really don't think so!!

Henri

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                      The devil is in the detail. What for example do you mean by "call a spade a spade"?
                      I didn't realise that you couldn't call a spade a spade. I use one every time to turn over the flower beds.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X