• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's next to be banned?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith
    Would love to say I agree with you but I am too scared..... light hearted threads are not allowed.
    I think SP must be on the Blob.

Possibly.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
      I think the point may be that there is a light relief section.
      I didnt start the thread in the wrong section. But if thats was a crime every IR35 question toting newbie would never reach 2 posts...
      The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Of course...... sorry Old Greg, that point has already been made painfully clear to me today!!

I'm a new girl now - not going to break anymore rules.....
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

fair enough, the thread about the sickly marriage proposal maybe should have been in 'light-hearted'. but that was not Pickle's fault- loads of different people posted on it. it looks like he was banned for saying the 's' word...(as in sea bird)..which he did actually spell with a 4 rather than an 'a'.

Comment

A lot of us use the CUK website as a portal to buy stuff (eg. insurance) and look for roles through the search facilities. All of which I guess makes them money. I mean no-one runs these sites as a hobby, right ?

Just a point.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith
              Of course...... sorry Old Greg, that point has already been made painfully clear to me today!!

I'm a new girl now - not going to break anymore rules.....
              Sorry about the disability jibe btw.

Comment

Pretty much agree that a lot of the more colourful stuff should be posted in there. My main anoyance is when the kiddies venture into the serious forums like legal and business.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                  Sorry about the disability jibe btw.
                  See, we can all get along so nicely when we want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
                    fair enough, the thread about the sickly marriage proposal maybe should have been in 'light-hearted'. but that was not Pickle's fault- loads of different people posted on it. it looks like he was banned for saying the 's' word...(as in sea bird)..which he did actually spell with a 4 rather than an 'a'.
                    Try doing a search for that word, there are hundreds of threads containing it. And thats just the ones where we spelt it right!
                    The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

See, we can all get along so nicely when we want to.
                      Happy weekend guys!

Comment

Working...
                      X