• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hard working Poles...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do they have pole jumping in the 2012 olympics ?
    If so I feel it is dicriminatory,
    we also be encouraged to jump up and down on the square heads the frogs and the spics

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
      do they have Pole jumping in the 2012 olympics ?
      That would be so unfair, considering they banned dwarf tossing
      Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

i'm a Londoner in Oz

the contract market in sydney is ok - top dollar is about 350 quid a day for java programming - not bad considering rent is about 800 quid a month for a smart 2-bed waterfront pad, 15 minutes from work on the ferry

the ladeez are friendlier than in the UK and not as hard drinking, which is nice.
        the blokes are on a different planet. probably if you were from Wigan you would like it here and fit in quite well

the place becomes quite boring after a few years - the beaches are good tho!
        it boils down to the better weather pretty quickly

if you want to buy a house bring 200 grand UK here with you. the tax system here is sh*t house for contractors and it will take you at least 5 years to save that

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
          it is also a well known fact that Polish women are the most attractive in Europe.

And they do nice beer.
          And sausages.
          Probably because they on't live of macdonalds and fish and chips, but instead cook real meals with fresh meat and veg and have a healthy diet. If this country ate better we would have far more fitties wandering about!!!

Comment

Working...
          X