• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bayside Prophecies - Future Russian Attack On The USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an absolute load of load bolloxs

I would cut and paste that for 3 pages but i really cannot be @rsed
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

The contents of this thread should be moved to "test please delete". sort of nonsense thats posted there.

Comment

Yup, it is official, the Muppet has landed!!!

Comment

There is a disturbing trend happening in Russia.

Brazen and hard-line attitude towards the West, KGB control of media, the building of an anti American alliance, modernization of nuclear forces, assassination of dissidents wherever they may be in the world etc etc.

These are still individuals who fancy the destruction of capitalism and of the USA and unlike Muslims they have the means to carry out their desires.

You may laugh it off. I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky G
            To percieve the current threat from Russia years in advance of the general populace requires a greater degree of independent thought than you likely possess.
            Eh? These quotes from the seventies and eighties - I thought the general populace already knew about the Soviets by then.

Comment

Nurse! Nurse!
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

It’s your choice to trust communists and murderers to become “freedom loving people” and “democrats” over defectors and prophets giving a much more realistic message.

Comment

Ok I'm bored.......

So Nicky G what do you suggest.

"prophets giving a much more realistic message"

Who - some woman in the 70's who claimed to see people who spoke to her telling her a load of anti russian mumbo jumbo.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                    Ok I'm bored.......

So Nicky G what do you suggest.

"prophets giving a much more realistic message"

Who - some woman in the 70's who claimed to see people who spoke to her telling her a load of anti russian mumbo jumbo.
                    Seriously, don't bother.

Just Google the (inevitable) answer yourself.

Comment

By understanding that Russians are Mongols from Byzantium, the next president will not find Russia a Churchillian mystery wrapped inside an enigma.
                      Dr. Jack Wheeler

WTF, do some research.
                      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                      X