• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The mighty Horse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mighty Horse

Those regulars will remember a post of mine some time ago asking about hiring sports cars.

Well my soon to be Mrs Cooperinliverp00l did hire me a car but wouldn't tell me what i was getting. I have just been phoned by the hire company to confirm the drop off of my Brand new Ferrari 360 spider for me to play around with until Sunday night.

Can't smile wide enough and thought i would share it with you all.....well those mad about cars as i am.

One problem i have got is my current Mondeo 2.0l 130 bhp Zetec S TDCI that i'm getting about 53 mpg is being replaced by a v8 monster 400bhp that does 11-16 mpg hmmm fuel card anyone.
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
    Well my soon to be Mrs Cooperinliverp00l ...
    It'll be a different story once you're married mate....
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
      Those regulars will remember a post of mine some time ago asking about hiring sports cars.

Well my soon to be Mrs Cooperinliverp00l did hire me a car but wouldn't tell me what i was getting. I have just been phoned by the hire company to confirm the drop off of my Brand new Ferrari 360 spider for me to play around with until Sunday night.

Can't smile wide enough and thought i would share it with you all.....well those mad about cars as i am.

One problem i have got is my current Mondeo 2.0l 130 bhp Zetec S TDCI that i'm getting about 53 mpg is being replaced by a v8 monster 400bhp that does 11-16 mpg hmmm fuel card anyone.
      Careful on the accelerator, especially if the steering wheel isn't pointing straight ahead.
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
      X