• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free Energy Is On Its Way

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All free energy attracts a 90% tax rate.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
      All free energy attracts a 90% tax rate.

HTH
      So it's still free then. (0 * 1.9 = 0)

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
        So it's still free then. (0 * 1.9 = 0)
        No not necessarily, they've done it before.Linky
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

The only way to get free perpetual energy is to strap a slice of buttered toast to the back of a cat.
          This theory isn't new, I read about it a few years ago but think about it - A cat always lands feet first when dropped, buttered toast always lands buttered side down, so therefore a slice of toast strapped to the back of a falling cat will result in a constantly spinning cat/toast combination hovering inches above the ground. You could link a few together to create buttered cat arrays. Imagine the benefiits these could bring.
          "Go and play outside yer own house"

Comment

Originally posted by moorgrime
            The only way to get free perpetual energy is to strap a slice of buttered toast to the back of a cat.
            This theory isn't new, I read about it a few years ago but think about it - A cat always lands feet first when dropped, buttered toast always lands buttered side down, so therefore a slice of toast strapped to the back of a falling cat will result in a constantly spinning cat/toast combination hovering inches above the ground. You could link a few together to create buttered cat arrays. Imagine the benefiits these could bring.
            Can I watch you trying to strap a slice of buttered toast to a cat's back?

Comment

Originally posted by moorgrime
              Would you get a similar effect strapping 2 cats together, back-to-back?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane
                Yarbles, great bolshy yarblockos. There is a finite amount of energy in the universe, it cannot be created nor destroyed.
                No, but like money, its transfer from somewhere else to you can bring pleasure.
                God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane
                  It's a fundamental law of the universe, the law of conservation of energy. There is no magical device which can create energy, it can only be changed from one form to another
                  Ah, but not if they've discovered how to extract energy from a parallel universe, like in Doctor Who. Or maybe it's fairy energy, which as we all know is magic.

Comment

Originally posted by Colemanisor
                    Would you get a similar effect strapping 2 cats together, back-to-back?
                    Yes you could but you would have to train twice as many cats. I would not suggest we use untrained cats in this venture. The noise would be unacceptable. They need to be trained to spin quietly.
                    I was thinking I might open a training centre and call it 'Moorgrime's School for Spinning Pussies'
                    "Go and play outside yer own house"

Comment

[QUOTE'Moorgrime's School for Spinning Pussies'[/QUOTE]

Heaven, can I teach
                      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                      X