• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

bolivian marching powder in the city

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freakydancer
    I'm in no hurry but I don't fear it - the thought of becoming old in this f**king crazy world we now live in doesn't particularly appeal to me.
    I take back everything I ever said about you. You are big and you are clever.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
      I take back everything I ever said about you. You are big and you are clever.
      Wow, a eugoly from the mighty Churchill. That's right mate - I am big, and I am clever.
      Call the cops

Comment

My g/f has got into the habit of getting up when I stagger in at 3am and 'inspecting' me to see if anything other than booze has entered my body.

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
          My g/f has got into the habit of getting up when I stagger in at 3am and 'inspecting' me to see if anything other than booze has entered my body.
          I hope you "correct" her
          Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
            I hope she uses rubber gloves!

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
              Cheap? Where u getting it from! Now pills are cheap 1 pill = £2.00 1 pint = £2.60 ....
              £2? They saw you coming, mate.

Comment

I hope you guys know drugs are smuggled hidden deep inside the body

I wouldn't touch them for that reason only

Comment

Originally posted by andy

Wow - all drugs is that?

Comment

Originally posted by andy

Sensible.

Comment

It's funny how Greg gets on his high horse at the drop of a hat. But has no problem with the exploitation/death/misery of others (including children) for his recreational purposes.
                      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X