• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

bolivian marching powder in the city

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drugs are only necessary for people whose spirit is broken.

Comment

Originally posted by NoddY
      Drugs are only necessary for people whose spirit is broken.
      Nonsense - where's your sense of adventure?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
        It's cheap, it's everywhere, and people can still get into work the next day. Proper wasters use substances that leave them incapacitated for days.
        It also damages your heart, can lead to depression and turns you into a self obssessed moron. Apart from that it's all good.
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
          It also damages your heart, can lead to depression and turns you into a self obssessed moron. Apart from that it's all good.
          City boys start off with an advantage on the self-obsession - I bet they're charming on coke.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
            It's cheap, it's everywhere, and people can still get into work the next day. Proper wasters use substances that leave them incapacitated for days.
            Cheap? Where u getting it from! Now pills are cheap 1 pill = £2.00 1 pint = £2.60 ....

Comment

But it's good fun and we're all gonna die anyway.
              Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
                This is true, but I'd like to live a little longer yet. Infact maybe you picked up on something here, maybe it's something to get into after 60 :-)
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

This is true, but I'd like to live a little longer yet. Infact maybe you picked up on something here, maybe it's something to get into after 60 :-)
                  Stick to booze n fags, they're legal and much healthier

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
                    yes if you are in a hurry to die

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                      yes if you are in a hurry to die
                      I'm in no hurry but I don't fear it - the thought of becoming old in this f**king crazy world we now live in doesn't particularly appeal to me.
                      Call the cops

Comment

Working...
                      X