• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nurses on Strike

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy
    Myself and other patients found in particular Pilipino nurses to be particularly arrogant and often went against doctors instructions. I had one night nurse from Nigeria who had not a clue about medication and could not understand English.
    Aint the HSMW programme great!..quantity not quality
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
      I have not sympathy for the nurses.
      Bet you don't tell them that next time you need one.

Comment

I think we should take all their uniforms....

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
          I think we should take all their uniforms....
          Thought you already had one.
          Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
            Thought you already had one.

Yes, but I am putting on weight so need a bigger one....can I borrow yours?

Comment

I don't know what nurses are moaning about. Why, only last week Gordon Brown was boasting to Parliament about how he has more than doubled investment into the NHS over the past seven years.

How much more do they want? The whole of the UK's GDP?

"You have only 24 hours to save the National Health Service" - Blair, May 1997

Comment

My wife is back in hospital at the moment. On her ward there are a few good nurses and a few rubbish ones. This is like most jobs really - however the rubbish ones can be dangerous.

If I was Gordon Brown I think I'd give them what they want though as they get a lot of sympathy in the general population. Not exactly a good bit of PR taking on the nurses.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Hi Tony. Hope the missus is OK.

BTW - have we brought back matrons yet?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                    Hi Tony. Hope the missus is OK.

Matrons were brought back in a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                      Hmmmm Hattie Jacques
                      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X