• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moving to somewhere else

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alreadypacked
    Yes, have to take into account the direction I am facing.
    You little narcissist you.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
      You little narcissist you.
      Well they are quite nice
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked
        Well they are quite nice
        Wey Hey!!!!
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Euro-commuter
          Here's what I want:

Low amount of violence and crime
          Sounds like London. According to the police the crime is dropping.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
            Your life would be blessed with an even greater number of choices if you dumped the alergic smoking woman.
            And her life would perhaps be blessed with a greater number of choices if she dumped me, but we have made each other the major choice and we're taking it from there.
            God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
              Wey Hey!!!!
              double wahey!!

Comment

Working...
              X