• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Harrods

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    The sooner the Egyptian Grocer ends up in the Tower, the better.

Comment

I literally cannot believe there will be an inquest into their death in a few months that will be entertaining the Egyptian's grossest fantasies and conspiracy delusions.

Why on earth give pantomime space to this clown?!

I feel embarassed when I hear his QC spouting on about Prince Philip and secret plots.

God I'm angry today. Virgin trains, conspiracy theories, coffee machine swallowed 45p and dispensed chocolate rather than coffee....

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
        I literally cannot believe there will be an inquest into their death in a few months that will be entertaining the Egyptian's grossest fantasies and conspiracy delusions.

Why on earth give pantomime space to this clown?!

I feel embarassed when I hear his QC spouting on about Prince Philip and secret plots.

God I'm angry today. Virgin trains, conspiracy theories, coffee machine swallowed 45p and dispensed chocolate rather than coffee....

45p???? I would take revenge on that coffee machine if I were you...bloody cheek, what does it think it is....

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
          45p???? I would take revenge on that coffee machine if I were you...bloody cheek, what does it think it is....
          ha! ha!

15p a cup.

Cup 1- I asked for cappucino, got weak chocolate. Assumed I had pressed wrong button and tried again.

Cup 2- Same happened.

Cup 3 - Deduced there was a problem with cappucino, and tried for a 'chocomilk'. Machine spluttered and produced half cup of hot water.

Arse!

Comment

ha! ha!

15p a cup.

Cup 1- I asked for cappucino, got weak chocolate. Assumed I had pressed wrong button and tried again.

Cup 2- Same happened.

Cup 3 - Deduced there was a problem with cappucino, and tried for a 'chocomilk'. Machine spluttered and produced half cup of hot water.

Arse!
            So, you were robbed at cup point by a coffee machine...3 times!!!!!

Comment

Skynet/archangel is coming...
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
                Skynet/archangel is coming...
                The coffee machine has just announced it now has control over the server power supply.

Comment

Sounds like the start of a cunning plan for world domination...

Comment

The coffee machine has just announced it now has control over the server power supply.
                    That's it then - you've had your chips. I'd get out before you become victim to an "accident" involving a bucket of water and a stray power lead...
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                      A panasonic DVD player sale price is reduced from £270 to £245 yet you can buy the same thing for £220 in Peter Jones.
                      But it comes in a nice bag... and you like that.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X