• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Le Speedo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm on the home straight. this is tpd isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut
      Touch some meat? Ha Ha. You'd get arrested.

Is this a euphemism? In which case there's a thread for this in Light Relief.
      Yes I gigled like a schoolboy when I read it.

BTW I took the kids swimming the other day and was asked to leave because the 'S' had came off my Speedo's, seems a bit harsh!
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

oops.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
          remarkable similarities in dress and diet between french and english versions of cornwall.
          and equally as welcoming to the English
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
            and equally as welcoming to the English
            Emmets!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956
              Emmets!
              But what would the place be like without the tourists... ?
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
                Yes I gigled like a schoolboy when I read it.

BTW I took the kids swimming the other day and was asked to leave because the 'S' had came off my Speedo's, seems a bit harsh!

So are we saying Speedo or peedo's?

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
                  I was on an easyjet flight back from France and in the magazine there was an article that tried to explain why swimming shorts are banned from all public swimming pools in France, the argument they gave is you could go into a shop with your shorts on, touch some meat and then go for a swim which would contaminate the pool.

Are the French mad? Discus….
                  Silly French types, stop incorporating butchers shops with swimming pools, then.
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                    But what would the place be like without the tourists... ?
                    Pleasant. Have you seen what they've done to Newquay and Land's End?

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
                      So are we saying Speedo or peedo's?
                      I used the term speedo's as that is what they are commonly known as but most people would know that the logo reads 'speedo' therefore it would read 'peedo' ...but it was only a very poor joke so don't worry about it too much.
                      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X