• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Wrestlers...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
    Is Big Daddy dead? I remember watching him as a kid...surely he must have died ages ago though!!!

big daddy never really recovered from his episode of when he sat on one of his opponents and actually killed them.

My apoloigies, it was the 'belly splash' that killed his opponent.

'In August 1987, Big Daddy bowed out of the professional wrestling spotlight after a turn of events during the final moments of the match against Mal "King Kong" Kirk. After Big Daddy had delivered his belly-splash, rather than selling the impact of the finishing move, Kirk turned an unhealthy colour and was rushed to a nearby hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival. Despite the fact that the inquest into Kirk's death found that he had a serious heart condition and cleared Crabtree of any responsibility, Crabtree was devastated and nevertheless blamed himself for Kirk's death. He continued to make sporadic appearances into the early 90s, but eventually retired from wrestling to spend the remainder of his days in his hometown of Halifax.'
    Last edited by el duder; 11 July 2007, 09:44.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Crabtree
      Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
        Surely you mean c*ck?
        There are far better examples of that than this thread
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
        X