• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Future Britain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're all doomed...doomed I tell ya!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
      only Aus appears to have braved the PC storm and maintained a sensible immigration policy, trouble is Aus is a desert
      The aboriginal people may have a different view of Australian immigration policy over the last couple of hundred years.

Comment

I keep trying to talk the Mrs into moving to Canada, though she is still reluctant because of family.

Canada is the place to be at the moment, esp Alberta with all the Oil they have just found in the sand. They have a sensible health service and house prices are better than here (you get more for your money).

And the weather is not that bad, sure they have fecking cold winters, you just need to prepare for that, but the summers can get pretty hot too.
        Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by portseven
          And the weather is not that bad, sure they have fecking cold winters, you just need to prepare for that, but the summers can get pretty hot too.
          "Fecking" is not the word for it ! It's not a bit nippy for a few weeks in Feb like we have here.
          Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by portseven
            I keep trying to talk the Mrs into moving to Canada, though she is still reluctant because of family.
            In exactly the same position. Annoying, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut
              In exactly the same position. Annoying, isn't it?

Why are you trying to persuade his Mrs to go to Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
                Why are you trying to persuade his Mrs to go to Canada?
                Because mine won't go obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut
                  Because mine won't go obviously.
                  i'm in same position i would leave tomorrow i could but other half would miss family e.t.c..

Why don't we just leave them behind and us Men go like the three muskateers but not in a gay way
                  Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

I watched a film called "V" for vengeance where the houses of Parliament were blown up on Sky movies last night. There are a lot of "trash" moves that seem to become more realistic about the type of society we will be living in in the future (if you leave out the antics of Stallone & Wesley Snipes etc). Demolition man is one, Logans run another.

Any more?
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
                      Why don't we just leave them behind and us Men go like the three muskateers but not in a gay way
                      just like brokeback mountain ?

Comment

Working...
                      X