• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Based on my extensive knowledge of the housing market ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are dim prawn and i want a fiver. Now!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
      It's my fiver

http://forums.contractoruk.com/threa...tml#post256411

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
        It will be interesting to see what the extent of 'correction' turns out to be. Are we set for a bang or merely a pop?

If it happened today, a bang. The longer it gets put off, the bigger the bang. But it will happen without a doubt.

Most people don't realise how shaky the economy really is. At the very least all that debt should be ringing alarm bells.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
          It will be interesting to see what the extent of 'correction' turns out to be. Are we set for a bang or merely a pop?

mmmm I for one would also be very intrested to see what happens.
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by kramer

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              ...I predict the long predicted and awaited correction of the current bubble market will happen by the end of the year/beginning of 2008.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
              Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                SASguru changes his tune as soon as it's obvious. I told him weeks ago it was going tits up, did he believe me?
                Your reasons were and are wrong. Interest rates are a tiny factor in the equation, even with the latest rate rise. The real reason is something far more dangerous and fundamental. But I can't tell you as I aim to make some money from it first
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Your reasons were and are wrong. Interest rates are a tiny factor in the equation, even with the latest rate rise. The real reason is something far more dangerous and fundamental. But I can't tell you as I aim to make some money from it first

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

The real reason is something far more dangerous and fundamental. But I can't tell you as I aim to make some money from it first
                    sas, please me you are not going to invest in AtW's search engine thingy?!?

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Rising interest rates will push prices up even further as people desparately clamour to "get a foot on the housing ladder".

Housing rocket more like.

Comment

Working...
                      X