• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Java jobs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zorba
    "I did not have reading with that documentation..." (in an American Presidential twang)

Lets hope thay don't find traces of sauerkraut on any of the pages then.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/6263922.stm

SAP has admitted its TomorrowNow unit carried out "inappropriate downloads" of documents from its rival Oracle, but said SAP had not accessed the material.
      It's just silly - it's not like anyone with access to IBM or PWC can't get both sides docs anyway... never mind anyone who's worked at either of the places. Ellison's gang are being petty.

Comment

Lets hope thay don't find traces of sauerkraut on any of the pages then.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          These seem to be paying really well at the moment - there's a load for £500ish on Jobserve.
          Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

These seem to be paying really well at the moment - there's a load for £500ish on Jobserve.

Are the kids not learning this in Uni anymore? java developers used to be 10 a penny!

.net is the future.

so is knowledge managerment. ask Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob

What was that smile for?

You got yourself one of them? or do you think £500 is a peasants wage?
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
                .net is the future.

so is knowledge managerment. ask Milan.
                Ooh - knowledge management... I'll have to get myself on a course to supplement my wide .net skills. Ta.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba
                  Ooh - knowledge management... I'll have to get myself on a course to supplement my wide .net skills. Ta.

The closest I get to knowedge management is trying to remember where I left my .Net for dummies book.

toot toot... all aboard the .Net gravy train

Comment

The closest I get to knowedge management is trying to remember where I left my .Net for dummies book.

toot toot... all aboard the .Net gravy train
                    Indeed. Have we done enough on this thread about .net yet? I'm a little tired today

Comment

What was that smile for?

You got yourself one of them? or do you think £500 is a peasants wage?
                      hey SA! what are u upto thesedays?

Comment

Working...
                      X