• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farcical

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andy
    This will never work
    Did you know that out of 1.5 million muslims in this country 1,80,000 are white muslims
    Don't tell me... they found Islam whilst in jail? Its funny how so many of the less desirable people in society find it that way.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      Well firstly, once again, you manage to miss my sarcasm and just dive straight in and have a go

And secondly, no paddy is not right. He's basically saying that every asian person in this country should either (ideally I'm guessing) be banished, or at least be targetted, stopped, searched, tarred with the terrorism brush and have their lives made a misery.

I'm a Brit, I'm proud to be a Brit, and I dont want any of my fellow British people to be targetted and abused - by anyone! Especially their own country!
      As a Brit we're entitled to a certain way of life, and a massive part of that is our freedom. Our "innocent until proven guilty" attitude. And that goes for every type/creed/colour of Brit who lives in this country. Even southerners!

And this has got nothing to do with photofits - if the police were on the lookout for a certain person who matched a certain description who;'d committed a certain crime, then yes, stop people who match that description. But these extreme bombers dont just match one f8cking description man! For f*cks sake - how many times!!

MUSLIM IS NOT A ******* DESCRIPTION!!!

jesus wept!!!!
      We know 99% of muslim terrorsits are asian. There is absolutely no point in stopping Gladys from Brighton. However Mohammed from Bethnal Green is a reasonable stop. It's all about common sense and shouldn't be about PC fairness, it's not even like the secret services don't even know of these guys.
      I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Euro-commuter
        You're absolutely right!

(Although it's unlikely that 72% of UK muslims are white.)
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
          We know 99% of muslim terrorsits are asian. There is absolutely no point in stopping Gladys from Brighton. .
          http://www.militantislammonitor.org/article/id/1353
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

We know 99% of muslim terrorsits are asian.
            No we dont!!!

There is absolutely no point in stopping Gladys from Brighton. However Mohammed from Bethnal Green is a reasonable stop.
            Again, yes if they're looking for a specific person.
            But if they're just doing it for kicks, then no this is not ok.
            I'd never advocate the targetting and harrassing of any group of people in this country. It's never ok.
            Intelligence led operations are fine, harrassing people in the street because of the colour of their skin is not, and will never be, ok.

It's all about common sense and shouldn't be about PC fairness,
            Exactly!!! It should be about sense!!! Sense (oh, and knowledge) tells us that it is a very small extremist group of Muslims who are committing these atrocities. So what good would persecuting the entire Muslim community do?

And if you think that the secret services know who the terrorists are, then why would you be caring who they search? Why wouldn't you be saying "Why aren't the terrorists being arrested?" instead of "why aren't all Muslims being searched?"

You've got a complete "them and us" attitude, with them being Muslims and us being white folk.

The them and us should be: -

Them = extremist terrorists
            Us = All UK citizens.
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

All I know is that if I'm on a plane or train I feel less comfortable if there are several Asians/Muslims/Arabs sat together talking in a foreign language, does that make me a racist? I think it just makes me aware of the fact that I am more likely to be a victim of terrorism than if they were not there.

Surely the same applies to profiling people that are queuing to get on that same plane or train, sure it’s inconvenient for those involved but they should also be aware of the current climate and just accept it.

If ginger blokes were statistically more likely to blow people up I wouldn't like the extra intrusion but I would just have to grin and bare it!
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
                if I'm on a plane or train I feel less comfortable if there are several Asians/Muslims/Arabs sat together talking in a foreign language, does that make me a racist?
                No, it just makes you a twat.

Sorry GJ - I normally love you, but this sh*t is really starting to chaff me now.

a) suicide bombers are more likely to be travelling alone
                b) they're more likely to be sitting quietly and not drawing attention to themselves
                c) Asians/Muslims/Arabs? Howey man, Jesus.

Actually I take it back - yes it does make you racist.
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                  No, it just makes you a twat.

Sorry GJ - I normally love you, but this sh*t is really starting to chaff me now.

a) suicide bombers are more likely to be travelling alone
                  b) they're more likely to be sitting quietly and not drawing attention to themselves
                  c) Asians/Muslims/Arabs? Howey man, Jesus.

Actually I take it back - yes it does make you racist.
                  So acting on the instinct to survive makes me racist… How did the human race last this long!

I have many foreign friends but none of them make me feel threatened in any way, so I am also discriminate in my racism.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
                    So acting on the instinct to survive makes me racist…
                    Feeling uncomfortable travelling with Asians isn't acting on the instinct to survive!!! Its buying into media-hyped racial hatred.

I'm starting to think you're actually blonde, not ginger!
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

We know 99% of muslim terrorsits are asian.

This guy wasn't a terrorsit, more of a terrorstand Neither was he asian.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1731568.stm

Comment

Working...
                      X