• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Farcical

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Farcical"

Collapse

• Let-Me-In
    replied
    Originally posted by tay

There a missing zero... or a comma to many?

too

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy
    The security at major UK airports is getting farcical. Going out of the UK last week (prior to the bomb scare) there were 30 minute queues just to get through security. Coming back to the UK on Monday there was a 45 minute queue to get through passport control. We all know which section of the community the terrorists come from
    The irish? You are right though, we should definately take extreme measures to save people the inconvenience of queueing at airports.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    Shut it. I hate all ****en muslims. If they wanna be Musses, they should go back to their own ****en country and preach the Koran.
    Have you met them all, or did you just work it out for yourself?

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    You are aware that most Asians aren't Muslim, I suppose?

Maggot - you're back. We all thought (er, sorry, were hoping) you'd fecked off!!
    Last edited by Kyajae; 18 July 2007, 14:40.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    Shut up Churchill!!
    Oi feckwit! It ain't me.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Numptycorner
    Say that to the fathers of the two little children who were blown up in Warrington. Al Queda have killed far less innocent UK people than the good ol' IRA.

Paddy is right though, or you might as well do away with police photofits, just in case the wrong person is suspected.
    Oh feck off! Not that chestnut again!

It's history. Get over it!

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Exactly!!

There was him on the 9/11 bombing.
    A white english lad on the 7/7 bombing.
    A black lad for the foiled plot to blow up the nightclub.

These facts just dont sink in with some people. Or they do sink in, but they're just happy to use the bombings as an excuse to get rid of all the "paki's" out of good old white England.

It's at best complete ignorance, and at worse extreme nazi-style racism.
    and they were all white english in the scotland/london bombings too!

When will these racists get it that most suicide bombers are white and british born. Infact the more british they are the more likely they are to be one, ditto the more right wing they are.

It's true :'( <stamp feet>

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet
    Strawberry blonde?
    Grey

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    I'm starting to think you're actually blonde, not ginger!
    Strawberry blonde?

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    Exactly!!

These facts just dont sink in with some people. Or they do sink in, but they're just happy to use the bombings as an excuse to get rid of all the "paki's" out of good old white England.

Shut it. I hate all ****en muslims. If they wanna be Musses, they should go back to their own ****en country and preach the Koran.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi
    do you think its right or wrong for people who do security vetting to delve a little deeper if a Muslim should apply to work at somewhere like the MoD?
    Of course it is perfectly reasonable, you are just not allowed to say it because it infringes their Human Rights. But at least it is "fair".

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Feeling uncomfortable travelling with Asians isn't acting on the instinct to survive!!! Its buying into media-hyped racial hatred.

I'm starting to think you're actually blonde, not ginger!
    I don’t hate anyone just because they're Asian it’s the ones with big beards and shaved heads that scare me, in fact I find Sikhs to be jolly nice on the whole.

My original point was that security staff should focus more on Asian/Arab or even white Muslims if you can spot them as they pose a greater risk than an old lady from Plymouth or wherever it was, do you think its right or wrong for people who do security vetting to delve a little deeper if a Muslim should apply to work at somewhere like the MoD? It seems perfectly reasonable to me…. But then again I am a racist twat.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    So you were part of it eh? at least you have the balls to admit it
    Shut up Churchill!!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by basshead

This guy wasn't a terrorsit, more of a terrorstand Neither was he asian.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1731568.stm
    Exactly!!

Leave a comment:

• basshead
    replied
    Originally posted by Numptycorner
    We know 99% of muslim terrorsits are asian.

This guy wasn't a terrorsit, more of a terrorstand Neither was he asian.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1731568.stm

Leave a comment:

Working...
X