• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any Cyclists have this problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.funreports.com/fun/26-06-...522-sex_bike-0
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Shimano105
      I wish

Did you get your shifting sorted MrsGoof?
      nah

was going to do it on sunday, then my Tack Pump died letting all the air out of my rear tyre, really pissed me off

gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

tomorrow maybe
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

riding on a dirt track
        At first I assumed this was a euphamism like kicking her back door in.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

He should have a wank before he goes bike riding.

Problem solved.

Comment

Only for five minutes or so.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
              Obviously a sensitive prostate. Should make him very suitable for what was mentioned by Sally-Anne some time ago. No, search for yourself.

Did enjoy the link though.
              God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Working...
              X