• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doctor Who

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll
    how would you know her repoductive organs were compatable... or her species didn't use the praying mantis model of copulation?
    We'd have a lot of fun finding out and in any case I'm indestructible.

Comment

Originally posted by The Master
      Ah, but I am the Master and you will obey me...
      yeah right - like that'll work on a geordie lass
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack
        We'd have a lot of fun finding out and in any case I'm indestructible.
        Are you Captain Scarlet aswell then? He is indistructabel too and you look like him, a bit.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
          Apart from Gooner by all accounts.
          Indeed!! Gooners the gayist looking straight man I've ever seen! Which is a complete compliment.
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
            Indeed!! Gooners the gayist looking straight man I've ever seen! Which is a complete compliment.
            Some how some way that is goign to hurt.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
              Are you Captain Scarlet aswell then? He is indistructabel too and you look like him, a bit.
              I will be, come 2068. You've already seen UNIT has kindly provided Cloudbase for us.

Those Angels are too lovely to turn down, not to mention Captain Blue.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                I think that's 10 minutes in the Agony Booth for SA then, Oh Great & Evil One?
                Excellent suggestion, o trusty minion. Maximum intensity please.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                  So you are saying us straights are unkept, smelly, boring & ugly
                  That sums me up. But I'm happy.
                  Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack
                    I will be, come 2068. You've already seen UNIT has kindly provided Cloudbase for us.

Those Angels are too lovely to turn down, not to mention Captain Blue.
                    I used to have a crush on Harmony Angel, which is quite disturbing as she was a Gerry Anderson puppet..
                    "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

Working...
                    X