• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Glasgow Bombers...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerjedi
    There was a comment on radio 2 this morning about how the very people they tried to murder were the ones that helped put the flames out from one of their burning bodies, hindsight is a wonderful thing... if anyone realised what they were trying to do at the time I suspect the bystanders would have been spraying lighter fuel on them.
    I dunno, a good grilling by intelligence, and lengthy jail sentence....whilst suffering from painful burns seems a fitting punishment.

I bet they're hoping their 72 virgins wait for them (they might be a bit saggy by then though...)

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
      I dunno, a good grilling by intelligence, and lengthy jail sentence....whilst suffering from painful burns seems a fitting punishment.

I bet they're hoping their 72 virgins wait for them (they might be a bit saggy by then though...)

Not many virgins in Glasgow...or London for that matter.

Definition of a Cleveland virgin? A 10 year old girl that can run faster than her dad!!!

Comment

Very funny all these jokes about new treatments on the NHS etc, but this is surely a sharp wake up call for our country. A fight for ‘Hearts and Minds’, more excuses for p1ss poor behaviour imho? Try a search for hearts, brains and other body parts all over Glasgow, London, Birmingham, fill in your fave town here, fill in all other towns here.

As the ITV doc (council housing) last night said we just can’t talk about these things in a way that will get to the size of our self induced problem. Pretty soon those who dare to question will become antagonised with being called Nazis for quite understandable concerns for their and their families futures in this land gone mad. Also in the doc, a recent labour DPM candidate blatantly lying about the magnitude of the foreign allocation of housing problem, just why is that exactly Mr Johnson? We are all in fear of some PC booooogeyman under the metaphorical bed, why; say it like it is??? They hate everything we stand for, even our ‘slaggy women’ bring ‘shame on us’. Yet their blokes go hunting for the very same ladies every night whilst wifey is tucked up reading the holy book. What does it say about infidels’ wives wifey?

Ban prayer rooms in Universities, no more immigration from loony countries and get really really tough and lock up anyone knowing anything about any bomb/etc plans. Bring back the death penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Causus Deli

Ban prayer rooms in Universities, no more immigration from loony countries and get really really tough and lock up anyone knowing anything about any bomb/etc plans. Bring back the death penalty.
          You really are hard of thinking aren't you.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
            You really are hard of thinking aren't you.
            That was intelligent, how you switched a word in a well known phrase. Missed the ? though. Any better ideas, I'm flexible?

Comment

'al-Qaeda' puts on big shoes, red nose, takes custard pie'
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Very funny all these jokes about new treatments on the NHS etc, but this is surely a sharp wake up call for our country. A fight for ‘Hearts and Minds’, more excuses for p1ss poor behaviour imho? Try a search for hearts, brains and other body parts all over Glasgow, London, Birmingham, fill in your fave town here, fill in all other towns here.

As the ITV doc (council housing) last night said we just can’t talk about these things in a way that will get to the size of our self induced problem. Pretty soon those who dare to question will become antagonised with being called Nazis for quite understandable concerns for their and their families futures in this land gone mad. Also in the doc, a recent labour DPM candidate blatantly lying about the magnitude of the foreign allocation of housing problem, just why is that exactly Mr Johnson? We are all in fear of some PC booooogeyman under the metaphorical bed, why; say it like it is??? They hate everything we stand for, even our ‘slaggy women’ bring ‘shame on us’. Yet their blokes go hunting for the very same ladies every night whilst wifey is tucked up reading the holy book. What does it say about infidels’ wives wifey?

Glad to see you back to your normal incoherent self. Ban prayer rooms in universities? Freedom will really shine in your vision for the world. That was irony in case you're too stupid to realise.

Comment

this is surely a sharp wake up call for our country

What a prize plum. Using the donkeytastic antics of amateur jihadist extremists to push an anti immigration/pro death penalty message is funny sh*t

Comment

That was intelligent, how you switched a word in a well known phrase. Missed the ? though. Any better ideas, I'm flexible?
                    1) Ban prayer rooms in Universities,
                    And Churches?

2) no more immigration from loony countries
                    Like the USA?

3) and get really really tough and lock up anyone knowing anything about any bomb/etc plans.
                    I used to be in the Armed Forces, do I have to be locked up too?

4)Bring back the death penalty.
                    We already have it - ask de Menezes family.

I'm sorry for the flippancy, but I really can't be arsed with your anti-muslim agenda today.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Ban praying everywhere...outlaw all religion...

Comment

Working...
                      X