• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Academic Education in CV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2uk
    But I don't have programminig skills. Thiking to do quick VB.net and asp.net courses. I Got e-learnings.
    Now that is the mindset you need to abandon . You are a contractor You are competent in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk
      What do you mean going to be ? It has been for quite some time.

But I don't have programminig skills. Thiking to do quick VB.net and asp.net courses. I Got e-learnings.
      It'll get bigger.
      Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird
        It'll get bigger.
        What you mean more lines of code in there?

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk
          Now that is the mindset you need to abandon . You are a contractor You are competent in everything.
          Split personality disorder, or forgot to log out of the 2UK account ?? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
            My wife has a science PhD and was asked why she did poorly in her Irish language leaving certificate. She went elsewhere.
            Maybe they just wanted to be sure, to be sure
            I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
              Split personality disorder, or forgot to log out of the 2UK account ?? :P
              Glad someone got the joke about the disorder . I am trying to enforce that kind of thinking where I have opinion and I am able to do everything.

For example – say I am doing Sharepoint installation project. A need arises to connect that to say UNIX. As a contractor it is not efficient to say – I don’t know UNIX. It is efficient to say – I will talk to my “Unix Associates” – And then go find someone with Unix , get them on board , get more bucks.

No I do not have multiple nicks.
              Last edited by 2uk; 2 July 2007, 14:19.

Comment

Working...
              X