• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Princess Di concert

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burdock
    I wonder if Tom Jones did?

He had that glint in his eye during their duet...

Wasn't sure if it was Tom Jones, or somekind of Klingon.

(Guys, nomatter how rich or how ugly you are don't consider plastic surgery, it's hiddeous and TJ should be an example to you all, men get away with getting older, enjoy)

Comment

Originally posted by ~Craig~
      Anyone watching?

Would so do Joss Stone.........

Personally found most of it cringe worthy TV.

A bunch of middle aged, middle class families 'rocking' out to middle of the road bands.

Comment

I reckon that if the Princess of Hearts was still with us today, the world would clearly be a much better place. I believe she could actually walk on water, she was that perfect.
        Call the cops

Comment

She's dead. Get over it.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
            She's dead. Get over it.
            P-Diddy was the best every time he wasn't singing he was shouting, Princess we love you, Princess we will miss you, You are the best Princess
            Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
              P-Diddy was the best every time he wasn't singing he was shouting, Princess we love you, Princess we will miss you, You are the best Princess

Why were there soooo many yanks involved? eh? Why?

They always crash the party dont they?

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
                The best princess? I suppose my cat has a best flea, but who cares, it's still a parasite.

Comment

SHe lived for the media attention and still "lives" by the media. She was a media animal and was nothing more. At least that Sarah got out and left..Diana just kept hanging on and on and on......and on. Until divine intervention...thank god.

Now we pay for a faulty water pool, and did we pay for the party?
                  McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000
                    SHe lived for the media attention and still "lives" by the media. She was a media animal and was nothing more. At least that Sarah got out and left..Diana just kept hanging on and on and on......and on. Until divine intervention...thank god.

when she wasn't enjoying lavish shopping trips, exotic holidays and affairs, she truly was the Princess of the people.
                    Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000

She live by the media and died by the mesia. It was a perfect display of market forces - and you can't argue with the market.

Comment

Working...
                      X