• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hug Thread: Celebrate your Individuality!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerjedi
    I know but no-one laughs is it because I is....
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
      After Jed's little tantrum we need a thread to celebrate our individuality.
      Starting to get a little middle aged spread, Hands and fingers too big for these fecking keyboards, but pretty content otherwise
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Individuality ?

Vastly over-rated.

I'm unique just like every other person on the planet.
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Nothing to see here but a bullied child from a broken home.

I'm alright now though
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I am not an individual. I am a whole group of people, rolled into one bag of skin.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
              After Jed's little tantrum we need a thread to celebrate our individuality.

Mine? Pock marks (and knobbly knees)
              Mine? I don't really look like a nodding dog and I don't sell insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
                I am not an individual. I am a whole group of people, rolled into one bag of skin.....
                I bet you're not as fat as Threaded though!

Comment

Working...
                X