• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

who has a dog

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kramer
    I do and love it!!!
    Have you at least tried to get a better looking bird?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

yeah but but the homely ones are a bit more loyal...

your girl knows about that...
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Horrifically allergic to dogs

Comment

Originally posted by scooby
          yep, Chocolate Lab.

once the soon due baby gets a little older the wife wants a golden lab. another for me to look after and take out every day.
          Strangely, I have a Black Lab called Scooby...
          The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

The headmaster at the school my youngest will be going to in September referred to the KS1 teachers as Dogs.

Is that 1 set up or down from Bitches?
            Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

I have a dog too

She is a black Labrador and a retired guide dog and she's so loving and gentle. The trouble is, being retired she's also quite old for a dog (13 yrs) so she's getting increasingly frail.
              We intend getting another pet when she eventually goes but my partner wants a cat. I like cats as well as dogs but I really would like another dog.
              Last edited by KathyWoolfe; 27 June 2007, 10:28.
              It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
                Strangely, I have a Black Lab called Scooby...
                Dont worry! i'm not your dog using the PC while you're out!
                I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

yep, Chocolate Lab.

once the soon due baby gets a little older the wife wants a golden lab. another for me to look after and take out every day.
                  It's customary in English to place the words in the correct order.

Comment

Dont worry! i'm not your dog using the PC while you're out!
                    I wouldn't put it past the sneaky barsteward - he's not as daft as he makes out...
                    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
                      It's customary in English to place the words in the correct order.
                      Ok, so you're as bad as my wife (an english teacher)! what is wrong with that?
                      I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Working...
                      X