• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed - Sell Your Drive and Retire....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed - Sell Your Drive and Retire....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/6230384.stm

Which ever stupid muppet paid that for a car place has more moneythan sense.

Probably a canny developer… by August there’ll be a 4 bedroom detached house with parking for 500K on the same spot, it’s all relative really :O)
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

The only way you'd get 4 bedrooms on that is to build a lighthouse.

Comment

Public transport IS available there. One of my best nights was sleeping on the back of a hoppa bus in St Ives.

Comment

Originally posted by pisces
          Public transport IS available there. One of my best nights was sleeping on the back of a hoppa bus in St Ives.
          Tsk, tsk.

Believing what an estate agent says?

Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman
            Tsk, tsk.

Believing what an estate agent says?

I suggest you read the article a little closer.

Comment

Working...
            X