• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Friday Afternoon Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends, if it's the inlaws........

Comment

I am going shopping for some leather patches for my wife to sew onto my jacket elbows so that come Monday I can feel more affinity with other members of this board
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by angusglover
        Chuck 'em on??? You mean the spuds, not the family surely???

Well . . .
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
          I have a load of garden rubbish to get rid of. Old shed, some fence panels etc. Was thinking about a skip, but was told they cost a fortune. What sort of amount would I be looking at? I have heard upwards of £350 (I live in Kent).
          I've got a medium sized one for a week for £90. They wanted about £140 for a large one IIRC, but medium is 7ft long and fine for my needs. I'm in Manchester, but wouldn't've thought that would make that much difference.

Comment

where's the option for "lying on the sofa reading the observer, trying my best to avoid having to do anything that involves washing things, cutting things, or screwing things together...."
            They seek him here, they seek him there. He must be playing hide & seek.

Comment

I am moving into my 1 bed "home away from home" this weekend. Ikea at Lakeside tomorrow. Yum.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                Depends, if it's the inlaws........
                inlaws or outlaws?

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
                  inlaws or outlaws?
                  same difference, just depends if the wife is standing next to you or not

Comment

Barbeque around friends tomorrow. It will rain.
                    Originally posted by dang65
                    I've got a medium sized one for a week for £90. They wanted about £140 for a large one IIRC, but medium is 7ft long and fine for my needs. I'm in Manchester, but wouldn't've thought that would make that much difference.
                    Excellent use of apostrophes.

And you didn't fall into the "wouldn't of" trap. All that reading on the train is obviously good for the brain.

Comment

What an utter boring bunch of xxxxx
                      I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Working...
                      X