• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shimano 105 question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most hub gears can't stand the torque a good rider can put out, but this one, the Rohloff , is very strong, was especially designed for those who race mountain bikes.

You can also have it placed near the bottom bracket, g-boxx ,
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

how about pushing this gear

Big Gear
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
        Taking the cars up the Surrey hills just isn't as enjoyable
        Where is it that you go.....I do Box hill most weeks and the surrounding areas...
        Last edited by n5gooner; 22 June 2007, 09:57.
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
          Where is it that you go.....I do Box hill most weeks and the sounding areas...
          Have you ever been tested for dyslexia? seriously!
          I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
            Have you ever been tested for dyslexia? seriously!
            no, but I know I have dyslexia, as does my son, as does my father.
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

no, but I know I have dyslexia, as does my son, as does my father.
              ...not forgetting, you also have LOADSAMONEY!!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Where is it that you go.....I do Box hill most weeks and the surrounding areas...
                Currently Ranmore, From Horsely side over the top to Shere and back again

My legs hurt thinking about it.

I plan to include the Zig zag in a few weeks when I'm a bit stronger, so don't shoot me when I'm going through Headly
                Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

I plan to include the Zig zag in a few weeks when I'm a bit stronger, so don't shoot me when I'm going through Headly
                  I venture over to Ranmore sometimes, but no I won't shoot you if your passing through Headly!
                  SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Wimp.

Did the Nordic24 last weekend. Ended up with an over extended rotator cuff in the left shoulder, a fractured right ulna (nightstick stylee), and two broken ribs.

Then I did 2 laps in round 5 of the HotCup this Wednesday.

threaded in “Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” mode.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X