• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Expedition to Mars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by n5gooner
    in what way ??

Ironing all those shirts n stuff I guess!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Thing
      ATW (Mission Leader): “We’re on collision course with an asteroid. Sasguru, charge up the photon cannon NOW!”

SAS (Science Officer): “Go piss up a stick, how you got top billing I’ll never know”

Sally-Anne (Health & ahem ‘Wellbeing’ Officer): “So, which section are the Newky Brown rations stored in?”

Zeity (Cook): “Hey, I think I see one of my own out there!” [stares vacantly out of the porthole]

If atw is Mission Leader, he'll lead us to a small insignificant planet which he's convinced is Mars, in spite of all evidence to the contrary.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

How much would a 3-bedroom house cost on Mars?

Comment

I’ve already been to Mars…

...in Slough.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            Don't buy now, there will be a crash anyday now.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              On Mars you'd be safer living in a deep cave, and as luck would have it a couple of months ago they spotted signs of what might be just that
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids
                In fact it's cold as hell
                And there's no one there to raise them if you did
                Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Easier to raise kids on mars: less gravity
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I think you'll find on most council sink-estates, a lot of kids are raised on Mars, Milky Way and Galaxy. Plus the obligatory 48 multi-pack of crisps (to last the family of 4 a week).

Still, so long as there's enough dole money left over for fags, booze and Sky TV, everyone's a winner.

Class.
                    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                    X