• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who was the best television Master?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Jacobi was a cracking Master. Very sinister. In fact I was disappointed when he changed into the rather manic John Simm.
    I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
      The inclusion of the 'I am Andyw' option is the icing on the cake.
      Let's not forget who invented that option

Comment

Originally posted by Sergeant Apone
        It's not looking good for these Johnny-come-lately Masters.
        Quality always shines through, Sarge.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
          I thought Jacobi was a cracking Master. Very sinister. In fact I was disappointed when he changed into the rather manic John Simm.
          Jacobi had the potential to be the best , given his high flying career it was unlikely he would continue, John Simm is an interesting choice though, I think he will be good.
          I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
            Jacobi had the potential to be the best , given his high flying career it was unlikely he would continue, John Simm is an interesting choice though, I think he will be good.
            You never know, on Dr Who Confidential afterwards he said it had long been an ambition of his to be in Dr Who. We'll see about John Simm, it's hard not to think of him as Sam Tyler at the moment. Hopefully the manic performance was just a bit of post-regeneration trauma and he will tone it down next episode.
            I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Lee Van Cleef.....

Comment

Originally posted by angusglover
                Lee Van Cleef.....

Early eighties telly-tastic!
                I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Isn't it sex discrimination to always have a chap as the Master?

Should we be entertaining the idea of a Mistress?

Comment

Originally posted by angusglover
                    Lee Van Cleef.....
                    Hertz Van Hire

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                      Isn't it sex discrimination to always have a chap as the Master?

Should we be entertaining the idea of a Mistress?
                      I have been entertaining one for.......... oops, sorry, no I didn't say that.
                      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                      X