• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've heard it's raining up north

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wendigo100
    Hanslope used to have a good cricket team. We played Castlethorpe last year.
    My first night's kip was in castlethorpe when I started this gig - bloody sheep with their glow in the dark eyes - sh1t me up driving to the farm house with no street lights around

Comment

Originally posted by fzbucks
      can tell the weather's bad today - half the permies couldn't get in to work because of the floods!!!
      If it's anything like the office I was in, half the permies supposedly couldn't get in to work because of the floods. I always find it bizarre that the people living nearest to the workplace are the ones who can't get in.

Comment

Originally posted by chicane
        If it's anything like the office I was in, half the permies supposedly couldn't get in to work because of the floods. I always find it bizarre that the people living nearest to the workplace are the ones who can't get in.
        Excatly - I canme down from manchester - through the midlands - worst hit - then into Milton keynes which was not that bad compared to what I'd seen and half the permies who all live locally managed to get flooded in????

Comment

Originally posted by fzbucks
          My first night's kip was in castlethorpe when I started this gig - bloody sheep with their glow in the dark eyes - sh1t me up driving to the farm house with no street lights around
          It's worse driving around the new estate!

Who are you working with in MK?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            It's worse driving around the new estate!

Who are you working with in MK?
            working at the only organisation in hanslope that is not the butchers, the papershop, the chinese van, pubs or londis

Comment

Working...
            X