• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've heard it's raining up north

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gonzo
    Fekking typical. I am not working today and was hoping to watch some cricket.

It is sunny in London too.
    Ditto. I'm in Buckinghamshire and it is warm and sunny here.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak
      No. (NHS is soo 2004...)
      The project I'm on didn't start until 2005. Like a phoenix from the ashes...

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        Nice, warm and sunny in Leicestershire. (It was pissing it down at 6.30am when I took the dogs out for a walk)

Comment

Well I'm in Bucks it's overcast and was raining a few minutes ago.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

M40 was flooded last night, took me an hour and a quarter to get from 15 to 11, normally about 20 mins....

Services were still coned off this morning when i drove past so I assume they really got flooded well.

Better not do it again today......

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
              Well I'm in Bucks it's overcast and was raining a few minutes ago.
              Hmm. I'm over the east side, about half-way up. Sort of Dunstably. Still nice and sunny.

Comment

Hmm. I'm over the east side, about half-way up. Sort of Dunstably. Still nice and sunny.
                Sunny in Hanslope aswell!

Comment

Nice in Vauxhall too.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
                    Nice in Vauxhall too.
                    Yes it's nice when they do a lockdown and flood the place with artificial light.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                      Yes it's nice when they do a lockdown and flood the place with artificial light.
                      You don't even get a window anyway downstairs on the alien lizards desk.

Comment

Working...
                      X