• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Investments. Any suggestions?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

money is time. Make a time machine and you will be loaded.

Comment

Give your lass more money to invest in Gala!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

The posts are so dull these days
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
          Im earning far too much money, have paid the mortgage off and have cash in the bank.

Can the panel recommend any good investments for a contractor gone perm?
          Yeah right. We all know you're knee deep in debt and fecked.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            *Threaded.

HTH.
            wahtevre

Comment

Keep tell you: Agricultural Commodities.

Look what Wheat has been doing, and Soybeans.

Actually, I know bugger all about them. Some guy on Bloomberg was giving it a load of bunny about them the other day.
              Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
                Keep tell you: Agricultural Commodities.

Look what Wheat has been doing, and Soybeans.

Actually, I know bugger all about them. Some guy on Bloomberg was giving it a load of bunny about them the other day.
                Great , I am off to buy a ton of wheat

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                  In that case, Im going to short chaff.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                    Actually you're not far off there. Not only is there a growing need of wheat/grain for consumption, but these are now also needed for the growing biofuels industry.

The recent drought in Oz has pushed up prices too as Oz usually exports a lot of it's wheat globally and has recently been unable to do so.

There are several LSE listed equities you can buy into that directly reflect the price of these commodities.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
                      There are several LSE listed equities you can buy into that directly reflect the price of these commodities.
                      could you recommend a few, no idea about any agricultural company.

Comment

Working...
                      X