• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

right you lot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill
    Yes and in the main part, they happen to be Scots.

Why can't I look at the word "Scot" without reading it as "*****"?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

On Jeremy Vine yesterday they were also talking about Welsh Unis, where residents on Wales pay nothing and those from EU countries pay nothing, except for the English who have to pay.

Sounds like racism to me
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
        On Jeremy Vine yesterday they were also talking about Welsh Unis, where residents on Wales pay nothing and those from EU countries pay nothing, except for the English who have to pay.

Sounds like racism to me
        Except that we are the same race.

Comment

Working...
        X