• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

5-day weather forecast

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The solution is to go and live somewhere where the weather is very predictable such as northern africa or the middle east. I believe that parts of central USA are like that too.

I'd hate it.

Comment

Scorchio.

Comment

I don't think a percentage is complicated, and I'm sure there are times when they're certain it'll be nice and dry and other times when it's really 50/50.. It'd just be nice to know which is which.

Didn't know they used to do it... Foiled by morons yet again!

Comment

Believe it or not, Adolf Hitler had a 100% weather forcasting record, he was fond of saying 'tomorrow it vill either rain, or it vill not"

its all about presentation you see

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
          X