• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blair attacks media

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Causus Deli
    dEAREST mODERATORS, IN ORDER TO SAVE THE NOT SO ESTEEMED POSTER sasGURU FURTHER HUMILIATION i SUGGEST YOU REVOKE HER ACCOUNT. sHE LAMELY QUOTES FROM THINGS SHE ONCE READ IN A POLY RAGMAG AND HIDES BEHIND A PERSONA THAT IS INDICATIVE OF A GAY PENGUIN. iF YOU COULD EFFECT THIS CHANGE AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE I WILL SEND AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY OF MY MEMOIRS.

yOURS

cd
    Perhaps you could tell this cretin where his Caps Lock key is, while you're at it.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

dEAREST mODERATORS, IN ORDER TO SAVE THE NOT SO ESTEEMED POSTER sasGURU FURTHER HUMILIATION i SUGGEST YOU REVOKE HER ACCOUNT. sHE LAMELY QUOTES FROM THINGS SHE ONCE READ IN A POLY RAGMAG AND HIDES BEHIND A PERSONA THAT IS INDICATIVE OF A GAY PENGUIN. iF YOU COULD EFFECT THIS CHANGE AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE I WILL SEND AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY OF MY MEMOIRS.

yOURS

cd
      CD does have quite a thing about gay penguins. Does he need some daddy penguin love?

Comment

Well we have had some fun, livened up the place a bit and made lots of new fiends. I shall pop in from time to time at the request of the mods when things are not going so swimmingly.

PMSL at SAS, you are funny darling.

xxx

Comment

Ah SASguru is getting another stuffing again, and what's more funny is the Comical Ali atempts at pretending he's 'won'.

Clearly
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

. I shall pop in from time to time at the request of the mods when things are not going so swimmingly.
            Hey mods I thought I was on an exclusive contract
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Remove user from ignore list
              Causus Deli This message is hidden because Causus Deli is on your ignore list.</SPAN>

Comment

CD doesn't take much poking to lose his/her/it's marbles. What a strange person.

Comment

Working...
                X