• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Causus Deli

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Numptycorner
    That's impossible with the likes of SASguru around
    Feck off you tosser!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I apply the same criteria to fascists and checking up on who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
        I apply the same criteria to fascists and checking up on who they are.
        So now you have checked are you wiser? Are you brave enough or would you like to get one of your (real) fascist little friends to pop along to wherever your nemesis resides. Are you the present day fascist hunter? You sir are the danger in this country, one of the ones who believe it their duty to stamp out what they believe is wrong in our society, no opposition allowed - totalitarianism, the ordinary man not allowed a view. Ladies and gentlemen here we expose a complete balloon, a nerd, a dolt, the future of our society where the half educated man thinks he knows best and that justifies all. How stupid is it to gauge someone from a few words on a forum, but how easy is it to read his own damning words and see the beast within.

Comment

Er, that should read "That's impossible with the likes of Maggot around"

Comment

In my opinion, FWIW, it's perfectly reasonable to google someone who's making the kind of statements CD was. I probably wouldn't go to the lengths OG did, but one can get carried away with tracking down info.

Comment

Originally posted by Damp Cave
              So now you have checked are you wiser? Are you brave enough or would you like to get one of your (real) fascist little friends to pop along to wherever your nemesis resides. Are you the present day fascist hunter? You sir are the danger in this country, one of the ones who believe it their duty to stamp out what they believe is wrong in our society, no opposition allowed - totalitarianism, the ordinary man not allowed a view. Ladies and gentlemen here we expose a complete balloon, a nerd, a dolt, the future of our society where the half educated man thinks he knows best and that justifies all. How stupid is it to gauge someone from a few words on a forum, but how easy is it to read his own damning words and see the beast within.
              You are Causus Deli and I claim my 5 chav (but salt of the earth) women.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I wish the world was as gentle as the student debating society you seem to think it is.

My particular objection (relevant to this discussion) to fascists is not that I disagree with them. It is that they use freedom of speech and democracy to spread their poison, but that when they get to power, the first thing they will do is abolish them.

And no, I won't be going round his house or sending anyone round (don't have those dort of friends) or passing his name and address on or posting them. But if he;d turned out to be an MP or someone, ranting incognito, I'd have passed it on to a journalist or someone. And posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
                  In my opinion, FWIW, it's perfectly reasonable to google someone who's making the kind of statements CD was. I probably wouldn't go to the lengths OG did, but one can get carried away with tracking down info.
                  It was a few google searches, mate.

Comment

You know that damp patch, in bed, after sex, that's you that is!

Both annoying and appear when you least want them to!

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
                      You know that damp patch, in bed, after sex.....
                      Try emptying your love nuts in her fanny in future. Problem solved

Comment

Working...
                      X