• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Causus Deli

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Greg - you're the good guy in this scenario. Take no notice of grumpty numpty.
    Let's have your name and address then!
    I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Damp Cave
      I said this a few days ago, so based on your opinion of a few, sometimes tongue in cheek posts, you took it upon yourself to make available dangerous information. Either directly or indirectly (as you have claimed excuses you), that makes you a sad pathetic little tosser, you are a disgrace. This is what we have on the internet, these people who believe they know all, have an artificial opinion of themselves and don't have the sense to stop when others can see the dangers. Quote : I trust you will profit from it.
      You haven't met many fascists, have you?

Comment

I said this a few days ago, so based on your opinion of a few, sometimes tongue in cheek posts, you took it upon yourself to make available dangerous information. Either directly or indirectly (as you have claimed excuses you), that makes you a sad pathetic little tosser, you are a disgrace. This is what we have on the internet, these people who believe they know all, have an artificial opinion of themselves and don't have the sense to stop when others can see the dangers. Quote : I trust you will profit from it.
        What a load of tosh.

Anybody who seriously belives that they are anonymous on the internet is at best kidding themselves and at worst a complete moron. I'm sure the vast majority of people on this board could be tracked down if somebody so desired.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
          You haven't met many fascists, have you?
          I haven't been under your bed fool.

Comment

I haven't been under your bed fool.
            I'll take that as a no.

Comment

I don't think the information was 'dangerous' and anyone with the desire (and a bit of nous) would have been able to find it as well.

Based on that, perhaps the internet is a dangerous thing and to protect yourself you should keep away from it!

Comment

Just because someone can do it doesn't mean they should do it. There are terms and conditions to this forum and an expected code of behaviour. Compiling personal information IMHO is outside that agreement.
                I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
                  Just because someone can do it doesn't mean they should do it. There are terms and conditions to this forum and an expected code of behaviour. Compiling personal information IMHO is outside that agreement.
                  Perhaps they'll start enforcing this one as well:

2. Be nice to each other - no personal attacks on other users.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                    What a load of tosh.

Anybody who seriously belives that they are anonymous on the internet is at best kidding themselves and at worst a complete moron. I'm sure the vast majority of people on this board could be tracked down if somebody so desired.
                    Yep, happened to me when I got on the wrong side of some members of the PCG. Got e-mail nastygrams including personal info in them just to show off the length of their various e-penises.
                    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
                      Perhaps they'll start enforcing this one as well:

2. Be nice to each other - no personal attacks on other users.
                      That's impossible with the likes of SASguru around

Comment

Working...
                      X