• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Naming/Shaming absent fathers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    I dont really understand why she left you in the first place? who is her new man? El Duder by any chance?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Thing
      Did you know that if a father phones up CSA/C-MEC and challenges a payment calculation, the first thing the operative does is to mark him up on the system as a troublemaker? From then on in it's all uphill for the father. With such systemic prejudice abound, these latest developments come as no surprise...
      That's because the call centre is staffed by divorced women!

Comment

Originally posted by Causus Deli
        I paid 50% more than the maximum laid down by the CSA, they were never involved, I love my kids * shock horror dad loves kids *. 7 years, the house and all that dough, she now moves teenagers out because new dad doesn't like them in his newly acquired house (you know, mine). Real dad picks up bill again. Still she rages about what a tight fisted Father I am. Name and shame these women.
        You could be onto something here.

Perhaps you care to get the ball rolling...

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
          You could be onto something here.

Perhaps you care to get the ball rolling...
          Come now, you know CD is all pants and no trousers, as it were.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
          X