• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

conspiracy theories about July 7

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do a search on the internet for information on it. Some of it is rubbish but there are a few unaswered questions that really should be answered.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
      What I find surprising is that these 4 people were so successful, yet nobody else has even come close.
      The Irish were pretty successful

Comment

Originally posted by maximus
        not sure what the benefit to the Government would be either?
        • A new bogeyman to direct our fear an anger at.
        • A reason to pass legislation to allow us to hold terrorists wihtout charge for much longer periods of time
        • A way to hype ID cards as the only way to defeat evil acts like this
        The list goes on....

It doesn't matter if some part of the government was involved/knew about it or not, they still got themselves a new public whipping boy and a reason to pass legislation to reduce our freedom all in the name of "security"

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
          There are still files not released after 50 years. I doubt they'd ever have to release them if they didn't want to.

I don't buy government conspiracy theories simply because I've worked for long enough in the public sector to doubt the government's competence to carry something like this off.
          Of course, you would say that

How is the weather down in Vauxhall today?

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
            • A new bogeyman to direct our fear an anger at.
            • A reason to pass legislation to allow us to hold terrorists wihtout charge for much longer periods of time
            • A way to hype ID cards as the only way to defeat evil acts like this
            The list goes on....

It doesn't matter if some part of the government was involved/knew about it or not, they still got themselves a new public whipping boy and a reason to pass legislation to reduce our freedom all in the name of "security"
            All very 1984!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Nope.

Some of it might come out after 30 years, 50 years, 75 years and 100 years.

Some of it will never come out ever.
              Studies of the real cost of ID cards are being shredded as we speak....
              God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

What about the BBC reporter who reported a building had collapsed, when it was clearly still standing behind her, then it did collapse 20 minutes later.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by maximus
                  The Irish were pretty successful
                  My point exactly.

If there is a big evil group of muslim terrorists plotting to blow us all up why haven't they done it again? Lets face it, it can't be that hard to get hold of something that will injure somebody, walk into a public place and use it...

Comment

This message is hidden because angusglover is on your ignore list.
                    Another racist for my growing list...
                    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Muslims are the least of our worries....looks like the Russians are the most likely to knack us now (if today's Independant is anything to go by!)

I wonder what hurts more - being blown up by a "terrorist", or being nuked?
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X