• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

threaded - is this you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

threaded - is this you?

Denmark-Sweden Euro tie abandoned
    The man – in a Denmark replica shirt, stomach wobbling – ran on to the pitch from behind the goal and aimed a punch at Fandel, which missed.

He grabbed the referee by the neck before he was pulled away by Denmark players and trotted back to the touchline, where stewards finally collared him.

The TVs gone wild here. Something happened they can report on! When you switch channels if it isn't that plonker, from every concievable angle it's more Shakin Stevens (SIC) who's currently doing a shopping centre tour of Denmark, and the adverts are begging for Paul McCartney's lawyers fees.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

TV not very exciting in Denmark then? Don't they have any soaps or reality shows?

Comment

soaps loads of them. Mostly English, some American. There's that one about the Copper from Aidensfield starring Nick from Eastenders, followed by "The Bill", a good 1.5, 2 hour dose, everyday. Then just about all the usual from English TV either dubbed or remade in Danish: i.e. "who wants to be a millionaire".
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
        X