• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thoughts on England's Performance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on England's Performance

Not half as bad as I feared. I was expecting 11 dodos to run around the field but Terry's goal was good. Glad to see Beckham back in the midfield. Ok, Brazil equalized but they have always been a fluid team.

Overall, I think we can take Estonia.

Beckham holds them up. Sad that an old guy, as he is now, out-classes the youngsters.

Where was I? Oh yes, football: it's a proles game.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Usual wank... not until we have attackers who are unafraid to run at defenders will England progress. We seemed to have reverted to the old "pass it back to the goalkeeper" from any attacking position.
      & wtf is wrong with Lampard?
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
        wtf is wrong with Lampard?
        Short sighted and plays with himself too much.

Needs to see an optician, and the love of a good woman.

But there again, attending as a day-rat in a poofs school in Essex is something that can't be repaired without psychadelic drugs, a year as a dark blue might have sorted him out, but it's too late now.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
          Short sighted and plays with himself too much.

Needs to see an optician, and the love of a good woman.

But there again, attending as a day-rat in a poofs school in Essex is something that can't be repaired without psychadelic drugs, a year as a dark blue might have sorted him out, but it's too late now.
          Granted. I don't think McClaren needs to tulip his pants just yet.

Comment

I enjoyed it,

I think we played well and creatively.

If we played the way we did tonight all the time (like we did against argentina and germany when we finally beat them) we might have won a few competitions.

I haven't seen passing and fluidity like that from England except when we're under pressure.

Let's hope we don't get held to a draw next time we play the outer hebrides
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
            X