• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh my! on Tele again!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my! on Tele again!

Danish TV DR2 right now. Music from Sheffield. Everyones laughing here. Cringe making.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

What's wrong with music from Sheffield? Arctic Monkeys, Human League, Pulp, Joe Cocker, Moloko... do you have to play the accordion and jig about if you want to impress the Danes?

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard
      do you have to play the accordion and jig about if you want to impress the Danes?
      No, just eat a lot of bacon sarnies and sing 'Skol, Skol, Skol Skol'

Comment

Nothing wrong with music from Sheffield, it was just the rather extended interview with me, and just about all the musos I know.

I really liked the interview with this lass I know, was a student of mine, who the only way to shut up is to have something in her mouth, and she was, like, lost for words. Classic. Wish I'd had the video on.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I never saw that coming!

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
            Danish TV DR2 right now. Music from Sheffield. Everyones laughing here. Cringe making.
            British TV. Music from Odense. Tons of good contemporary stuff.

Bwahahaha
            God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Originally posted by Euro-commuter
              British TV. Music from Odense. Tons of good contemporary stuff.

Bwahahaha
              It wasn't the music, he was referring to his interview!

Comment

Working...
              X