• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Notice Period

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Hows the love life going duder?
    Hectic.

Going well with the current one, on our 4th date next week and been tickling her tonsils a few times.

However, my focus has been slightly shifted by my next door neighbours daugther, who is 7yrs younger than me, is 5ft 9" slim, long legged, brunette, italian babe, who i took out last week for dinner and is interested in seeing me more....

Decisons, decisions...

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
      Hectic.

Going well with the current one, on our 4th date next week and been tickling her tonsils a few times.

However, my focus has been slightly shifted by my next door neighbours daugther, who is 7yrs younger than me, is 5ft 9" slim, long legged, brunette, italian babe, who i took out last week for dinner and is interested in seeing me more....

Decisons, decisions...
      Excellent work!!

Those are the kind of problems you should be having!!!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
        Hectic.

Decisons, decisions...
        I've never been out for dinner with a 9 year old - how was the Wacky Warehouse?
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
          I've never been out for dinner with a 9 year old - how was the Wacky Warehouse?
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Do the right thing, hand in your notice and see it out.

And next time, don't have notice in your contract - As Malvolio would say, "Notice is for permies"
            Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner a future"

Originally Posted by Pogle
            I wasnt really into men at the time - IYKWIM

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by tino

And next time, don't have notice in your contract - As Malvolio would say, "Notice is for permies"
              'Tis true.

I cant get another freakin contract on 4 weeks notice.

Comment

Originally posted by tino

I think he means though the client doesn't give notice - you still have to deliver the service you signed up to, and give notice if requested.
                Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird
                  I think he means though the client doesn't give notice - you still have to deliver the service you signed up to, and give notice if requested.

I know that - although in my current contract I asked for nothing either side,

My next contract won't let me do that though
                  Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner a future"

Originally Posted by Pogle
                  I wasnt really into men at the time - IYKWIM

HTH

Comment

Working...
                  X