• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Donor Show!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Donor Show!

Pretty bad!

The pope is a tard.

I've done work for Endemol.
    Most disgusting toilets I've ever seen outside a dodgy nightclub. Horrible. Horrible.
    I think that says a lot about a company.

Comment

I thought you were talking about kebabs!

I was in a Dublin kebab house on Saturday, whilst waiting in the queue I saw through the window on the back of a road sign that someone had sprayed "mmmm kebabs" I guess you had to be there!!!
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        The Donner show would be far more entertaining - lightly spice unwanted organs, grilled to perfection, and served in a pitta bread with salad and chilli sauce. Maybe Ainsley Harriot and Phill Hammond could present it...

Just a thought.
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
          I thought you were talking about kebabs!

I was in a Dublin kebab house on Saturday, whilst waiting in the queue I saw through the window on the back of a road sign that someone had sprayed "mmmm kebabs" I guess you had to be there!!!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
            The Donner show would be far more entertaining - lightly spice unwanted organs, grilled to perfection, and served in a pitta bread with salad and chilli sauce. Maybe Ainsley Harriot and Phill Hammond could present it...

Just a thought.
            gyc!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Am I understanding this correctly?

The prospective donor has terminal cancer?

And the recipient of the organ will need immunosuppression to avoid rejection... does this not sound like a recipe for a very short life?

Your right. The integrity of programme makers is at stake given the sensitivity of the matter, yet some poor person desparately needs a kidney transplant.

There are fundamentally two issues here; stake and kidney.

I'll get my coat
              Last edited by Kyajae; 30 May 2007, 08:17.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
                There are fundamentally two issues here; stake and kidney.

I'll get my coat

Wa-hey!!!!
                Life is one of those things alot of people find hard to avoid

Comment

Working...
                X