• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daihatsu Copen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerjedi
    The correct term is 'ginger beer’ ginger is just plain racist

(gingerjedi in selective discrimination mode)
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

It's a very gay looking car
      I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
        Only a true and rampant hetero like myself could feel comfortable in a Copen.
        Unlike you woolly woofters who need a Merc to make up for your gay tendencies.
        I thought you drove a tw@t, sorry, bat-mobile

Comment

Only a true and rampant hetero like myself could feel comfortable in a Copen.
          Unlike you woolly woofters who need a Merc to make up for your gay tendencies.
          Hang on - don't you tend to witter on about public transport most of the time? What does a double-decker bus say about your masculinity?

Comment

Can I have two? One for each foot.

Comment

Camper than Crufts.

Comment

oi crufts is well hetro!!
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
                  I thought you drove a tw@t, sorry, bat-mobile
                  That's about the 5th time you've made that joke. It wasn't funny the first time, cretin.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
                    oi crufts is well hetro!!
                    I considered making that my signature then.

Comment

That's about the 5th time you've made that joke. It wasn't funny the first time, cretin.
                      Thanks for the advice, maggot. NFOAD

Comment

Working...
                      X