• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Big brother drone's

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
      Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
      Please give credit where credit is due. Especially to that particularly famous mason.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Nick?
        Nope, Perry.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
          Please give credit where credit is due. Especially to that particularly famous mason.
          Didn't know the Statue of Liberty was a Mason. I've heard women can be Masons in the States, but a statue of a woman?

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
            Didn't know the Statue of Liberty was a Mason. I've heard women can be Masons in the States, but a statue of a woman?
            Women can be masons worldwide. I am referring to the likes of LDH etc. However "Co-Masonic" organisations are not currently recognised by the UGLE. But of course, you'd know that.

The "Statue of Liberty" is an inanimate object so of course couldn't have made such an uterance.

I was referring to Benjamin Franklin. However on closer examination it appears that he was wrongly attributed. My apologies.

Comment

I was referring to Benjamin Franklin.
              Tch, why didn't you just say that then?

threaded in "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." mode

Comment

I was referring to Benjamin Franklin. However on closer examination it appears that he was wrongly attributed. My apologies.
                Who was it then? I always thought Ben.

The thought in is my mind whenever I find that I can't take my nail clippers with me, or the entire queue is held up because somebody's tube of toothpaste is bigger than 100ml.

Nobody ever asked me what balance I would like between security and liberty. Personally I'd risk being hijacked by mad mullahs with nail clippers.
                God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

I read the other day that the UK has more CCTV cameras than the rest of Europe put together.

Not that we live in a surveillance society or anything...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Indeed.

I watched you typing that... now do some work.
                    I don't start my new gig for a week so feck off...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                    X